To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, July 11, 2011

I think Tammy and The Olympian have bigger problems.....

sage1 says:
I wonder if Tammy McGee knows who KARDNOS really is, or is he still banned from posting there and he is just crying about it somewhere. They probably have LH's IP address, but he might have snuck in somehow. Maybe Tammy needs to be informed?
;-)
Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2011/07/08/why-did-so-few-fly-the-flag/#ixzz1Rr8Qrtas

InDepends Voltaire, hiding behind AnonTheGreat's Olympian moniker is now my ass wipe on The News Tribune.  I'm sure he has a hotline to Tammy McGee (about as much as I do).  Meanwhile, The Olympian is really taking it on the chops about the "Anarchist" story and related editorial about Overman's faux pax.  If I could be the biggest problem that The Olympian has, I'm sure Tammy, Jerry and George would be happy campers.  I'm not really sure why Ass Wipe would bring up Tammy McGee on The News Tribune, seeing that she works for the B grade paper down south.

Since you like symbols.....

No comments: