To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, September 24, 2011

glenn just can't resist making a fool of himself!

.............................................
glenn
Ordering ham in a Jewish deli is like trolling for a gay encounter in a mosque.
in reply to olywords

Anonymll
Hmmmmm..... is this comment based on your personal experience, glenn?
in reply to glenn

1uncleduff
Glenn, you are so wrong. Real Jewish Delis/diners serve BLT's, and other customer pleasing menu items. Don't you remember getting cold cuts including bologna and pigs feet in the delis.
in reply to glenn

glenn
Dude! I lived in Jersey and worked in Philly. I know what they serve in just about every deli there. I'm having fun and you're a spoil sport. Now leave me alone.
in reply to 1uncleduff

Claribelle
You'd be surprised. Haven't you heard of "reformed jew"? Oh and btw they hold annual gay parades in jerusalem compliments of the Sharon regime.
in reply to glenn

glenn
I said mosque!
in reply to Claribelle

Intertubes
Yes you did. Because you just can't help yourself. You're like my wifes pet poodle. The thing needs to pee on anything bigger than an acorn.
in reply to glenn

glenn
Well, I guess you measure up to an acorn. Now sit still - my aim ain't too good.
in reply to Intertubes

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/09/23/1811116/new-deli-to-fill-void-downtown.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1Yr7VDVPI

UPDATE:

glenn
Dude! I lived in Jersey and worked in Philly. I know what they serve in just about every deli there. I'm having fun and you're a spoil sport. Now leave me alone.
Yesterday 03:45 PM
in reply to 1uncleduff


MuddyWaters
You're not having fun, you're indulging flatulence in public. Now be a nice boy and eat your Beano.

Today 10:12 AM
in reply to glenn


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/09/23/1811116/new-deli-to-fill-void-downtown.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1YuZjTT6L
.............................................

No comments: