To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, November 4, 2011

All that new traffic.....

Thanks to "dejen2" for the illegal posting of my personal website in the News Tribune (they didn't appreciate it nearly as much as I did).  Since the mods got my phone number off the site and we straightened out that I wasn't using their website and readership for self-promotion, my guess is that someone still can feel the TribMod's size 12 sticking up their ass, with gusto. (before someone does something stupid, my phone tracks every call)

I got the city of origin and the IP addresses for all the visitors....and a couple of leads for performances.  A red letter day, if I do say so myself.  If there is any question that the Trib has....well....Old Kardy can just hand over the IPs and leave no doubt in the minds of the moderators.

I now have followers in Eatonville, Roy, Auburn, Bellevue, Puyallup and of course...OLYMPIA.  Those are the IPs with multiple page visits - folks that really want to be "in the know".  None of them were inquiries for gigs (to say the least), but they left their footprint behind.  One was really tricky and came through a Puerto Rican connection.....but I captured the IP.  I'll bet those IPs would be hell in the hands of the wrong spammer.

Maybe....if people want to keep fucking around, I'll publish the IPs on ThurstonBlog, since the traffic has increased substantially here, also.  Enquiring Minds Want To Know.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (a few days late for a Halloween laugh)

Meanwhile, if you want a few laughs, go watch the clowns, particularly "LarryFine" play guessing games on the Trib while my half dozen clandestine helpers keep posting on my behalf....actually on their own behalf, but I will admit to covert direction on language and content.  Kardnos hasn't posted in the TNT for over a week.

Many of the ThurstonBloggers might remember my old "xxxxxxxxxx" trick I played on The Olympian assholes.  This is making that action look like a walk in the park.  Luckily I'm at the age where I have enough retired friends and we have time on our hands......LOL

As Barack Obama would say, don't bring a knife to a gun fight....or something like that.....

No comments: