To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do we have the old glenn back?

.......................................................

  • glenn
    I thought the article was about shopping carts that will "hook-up" with carts from other stores.

  • Anonymll
    Actually, glenn, I double-checked to see if the writer's name was "Glenn".... this was worthy of the comments you used to post in the "good ol' days" before you turned nasty and mean.

  • glenn
    You've got to admit that I gave "nasty and mean" a fair try.

  • tiredofhate
    sometimes you do nasty and mean, I prefer the other side. You can be quite funny.

  • glenn
    I'm simply anticipating cheaper booze and then watch me roll!

  • Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/11/10/1870803/loose-carts-arent-all-bad.html#ixzz1dMqni4Zi
    .......................................................

    No comments: