To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh, Olympian, What Have I Done???

I just logged on to the O, and was greeted by this message: "The site has blocked you from posting new comments." I've only posted a few comments over the past couple of weeks, and all were pretty innocuous. The harshest comment I made was asking why the County charged $6,000+ for a permit for a riverfront campground. Go figure.

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

I think they're mucking around with the commenting system again. For several hours today I couldn't "like" any comments, but then they were allowed again. The last time the Olympian messed with the system, about a month ago, I couldn't log in then either, getting the same message you got.

Spinnaker said...

Funny, an hour later I got back on with no trouble.

Anonymous98507 said...

Probably just what I suspected-- they're "working" on the commenting system.

Kardnos said...

It's your relationship to ThurstonBlog