To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, September 22, 2012

"The site has blocked you from posting new comments."

I just got this message on the Olympian. I checked, and none of my recent comments had been deleted. And I don't recall posting anything particularly inflammatory. I'm not sure if this message is for real, or merely one in a long line of recent Olympian glitches. After all, they do seem to be losing a lot of LTEs lately ...

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

I think this is one of their glitches. It happened to me a few months ago... I waited it out and finally could comment again.

Hmmmm, I just posted a comment with no problem.

Spinnaker said...

Same with me. I could post again this morning, but now I am blocked again. This kind of ineptitude in any other business would never be tolerated.