To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, October 8, 2016

"... eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature ..." YOU WERE 59 YEARS OLD, A**HOLE! By age 59, you should be a hell of a lot more mature!!

...................................................................................................................................................................
Stars weigh in on Trump tape about groping women
By Andrea Mandell, October 8, 2016

Stars were quick to join the masses by weighing in on Donald Trump's latest scandal: A leaked 2005 tape of him joking with Today show anchor Billy Bush about being famous enough to freely sexually harass women.

In the video, obtained by The Washington Post, Trump boasts that as a "star," women let him do anything he wants and brags of kissing and groping women he's attracted to.

Trump graphically describes attempts to sleep with a married woman, telling Bush, then an Access Hollywood host, "I did try and f--- her," acknowledging he was unsuccessful. "I moved on her like a b---- but I couldn't get there," Trump says.

It got coarser from there. In the video, prior to Trump greeting a woman while visiting the set of Days of Our Lives, Trump says, "I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her," adding that he immediately starts kissing "beautiful" women when he encounters them.

Trump released the following statement: “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago," the GOP presidential nominee says. "Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

Bush apologized and said he was embarrassed, in a statement he issued late Friday via NBCUniversal.

“Obviously I’m embarrassed and ashamed," the statement said. "It’s no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.”

Meanwhile, here are some reactions from Hollywood:=
 Zendaya ✔ @Zendaya
I am disgusted...not surprised...but disgusted. https://twitter.com/deray/status/784506130672316417 …
3:17 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 ashley judd ✔ @AshleyJudd
I never heard him "apologize" for talking to me & others about his family member's spouse, and especially her breasts. THIS IS WHO HE IS. https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/784491221372792833 …
3:34 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 lisa rinna ✔ @lisarinna
Trump and Bush. Talking about Nancy O'dell and then Arianne Zucker who are both friends of mine. Vulgar and Disgusting.
2:46 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Montel Williams ✔ @Montel_Williams
I'll just say it - only a small man (yup) says what's on #TrumpTapes - real men don't disparage women like that. @realDonaldTrump
10:35 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 John Legend ✔ @johnlegend
You don't have to have daughters or granddaughters to find Trump's comments repugnant. It's an odd, unnecessary qualifier.
7:22 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Chelsea Handler ✔ @chelseahandler
Trump should be forced to have gender reassignment surgery, just for fun. He can find out what it's like to be on the other side of him.
2:40 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Emmy Rossum ✔ @emmyrossum
Donald Trump thinks "when you're a star" you "can do anything" to women? Well you can't make me vote for you, you misogynistic entitled pig.
2:33 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Ricky Gervais ✔ @rickygervais
I'm voting Trump because I know he'd never say anything to embarrass me as a loyal fan.
3:18 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Cher ✔ @cher
LADIES  WE R NOT DISPOSABLE BLOW UP DOLLS,4RICH MENS PLEASURE.I HAD SCARY EXPERIENCE W/RICH IMPORTANT FILM PROD.& I WAS CHER‼
I WANTED JOB
2:18 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Debra Messing ✔ @DebraMessing
TRUMP AUDIO "You can do anything to women if you're famous...I just grab her p****" Presidential?
1:28 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 George Takei ✔ @GeorgeTakei
Trump literally just declared to a reporter that "No one respects women as much as me." So explain this, Donald. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html …
2:07 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 JoJo. ✔ @iamjojo
But in the case of @realDonaldTrump , an apology won't even suffice. I am disgusted and disturbed.
5:49 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Jesse Tyler Ferguson ✔ @jessetyler
He found a new basement! Wow! It's truly impressive! https://twitter.com/nprpolitics/status/784515665382154240 …
3:18 PM - 7 Oct 2016

 Josh Gad ✔ @joshgad
My heart breaks for the @nbcsnl writers who thought they were going home to their wives and children tonight. #TrumpTapes
9:33 PM - 7 Oct 2016
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: