To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, November 29, 2013

Ah, yes, Rafael Cruz is taking responsibility for conferences that he has not organized. Talk about hubris!

..................................................................................................................................
Rafael Cruz: God told me to wake up the pastors so they will warn the people
By Eric W. Dolan, November 29, 2013

The father of Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) says that pastors in the United States who refuse to stand up for Christian values are to blame for the country’s misfortunes.

“Political correctness is killing us,” Rafael Cruz said at an event in Texas hosted Nov. 14 by the Montgomery County Eagle Forum.

“It is killing us. I speak to pastors all the time. You know, the Lord back in the beginning of this year, the Lord told me very, very clearly, ‘If there is one group of people that I hold responsible for what is happening in America it is the pastors.’”

“Because the majority of the pastors have been hiding behind the pulpit, and God called me to one verse of scripture, a scripture very dear to my heart because it is the verse of scripture that God used to call me to the ministry,” Cruz continued. “It is Ezekiel 3:17, which says, ‘Son of man, I call you as a watchman on the wall’ basically to do two things: To hear from me and to warn the people.”

“And God told me, you wake up the pastors so they will warn the people. And the reason I know without a doubt that I heard from God is that — supernaturally — without my moving a finger pastors’ conferences began materializing week after week after week. I’m doing pastors conferences now all over the country. I have not organized one of them. It is God.”

Cruz said that Christians needed to “take this country back for righteousness.”

Watch video, uploaded to YouTube, below:


..................................................................................................................................

No comments: