To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, September 10, 2015

"Palin became a clown? She was ALWAYS a clown." -- One of the commenters. So true! LOL

...................................................................................................................................................................
COMMENTS: 
*  I'm not a follower of Beck, but this time he's right about Palin and Trump
*  Beck shouldn't be embarrassed. He should just realize how ignorant he really is.
    *  he should be embarrassed if he JUST finally realized what an idiot palin is
*  Fringe lunatics turning on other fringe lunatics...I love it!
*  Tell me which Republican and/or right wing radio talking head isn't a clown?
*  Palin became a clown? She was ALWAYS a clown.
...................................................................................................................................................................
Glenn Beck Calls Sarah Palin a ‘Clown': I’m Embarrassed I Supported Her
By Itay Hod, September 10, 2015

Did Glenn Beck just pick a massive fight with Sarah Palin? You betcha!

The conservative radio host had some choice words for the former Alaska governor during the Thursday broadcast of his nationally-syndicated program, “The Glenn Beck Radio Program,” calling Palin a “clown” and saying he was “embarrassed” that he ever supported her.

“Yeah, I’m going to say it,” Beck told his audience. “I don’t care what Sarah Palin says any more. Sarah Palin has become a clown. I’m embarrassed that I was once for Sarah Palin. Honestly, I’m embarrassed.”

Beck and Palin shared the stage at Wednesday’s anti-Iran deal rally in Washington but apparently the one-time allies have had a falling out.

“Why do I say that about Sarah Palin? How can you say that about Sarah Palin? Because I don’t know who she is any more, I don’t know what she stands for,” Beck said

“I saw a clip of her talking to Donald Trump. What the hell is that? I don’t even know who she is any more. I don’t know what she cares for. I don’t know. She doesn’t know what I stand for. We had a falling out long ago because she listened to people who were lying to her about me. Fine. Don’t care. I don’t care.”

Beck also had some nasty things to say about Trump, who co-headlined the rally with Texas Senator Ted Cruz.

“I’m telling you, dealing with Donald Trump is like dealing with a third grader. And I’m not dealing with a third grader anymore because the world is on fire,” Beck said.

“You want to come on the show, great. You don’t want to come on the show, great. I don’t really care … Enough of the third grade politics. Grow up, Donald Trump. Grow up.”

Listen to Beck’s full rant on Palin here:


...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: