To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Speech?

Excerpts from comments from a story on the Supreme Court’s decision to uphold the First Amendment free speech rights of the Westboro Baptist Church:

IBB2:

Not a problem !

We will now deal with these parasites in a much more appropriate manner !

In reply to IBB2:

sage1:

And that would be?

Tiredvoter:

Oh, what a scary post! I am sure they are shaking in their boots now.

spinnakr:

Gawd ... another "Second Amendment solution ..."

Between spinnakr and my_left_foot:

my_left_foot:

A rational mind would have instantly thought of a another (sic) FIRST Amendment solution such as that expressed by The Patriot Guard Riders since they've been doing such a wonderful job countering these parasites in the past.

spinnakr:

I was referring to IBB2's comment, Leftie, but you keep projecting.

my_left_foot:

And I was referring to yours.

I wouldn't dream of projecting the honor and respect of The Patriot Guard Riders on you, spinnakr.


And finally, my reply to my_left_foot (aka Sondra):

Hey Larry! Look! I’ve got my own stalker!

Funny thing, though, my last comment was somehow deleted. Imagine a thing like that on a story about First Amendment rights!

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Hmmmm, your comments are there now, Spinnaker. I've noticed that sometimes comments don't display at first but do when you refresh the screen.

Spinnaker said...

I added a different comment, 98507, but my original one was taken off within minutes of being posted. I checked on two different computers; the original comment is not there.

Anonymous98507 said...

OK, I see.

(I copy my comments into a document right after I post them just in case this same thing happens to them.)

Anon_the_Great said...

Sondrak has resumed her Dadaism after her regular two week hiatus. Another round of her clearly bi-polar behavior.

Tammy is clinically insane. It is time for the Olympian to ban her permanently using her IP address.