* Bad day for Trump. A prominent business leader and former mayor who knows Trump well questions Donald's sanity on national TV. Trump goes on camera appealing for the Russians to hack into American computer systems and help him dig up dirt on his opponent. He then makes things worse by contradicting statements he previously made about his relationaship with Putin. He had to scrub his wife's bio from his official Website after it was revealed that it lied about his wife's education. More than 100 Republican security experts went public to say Trump is a danger to US security.
* Bloomberg, like MOST NYers, can recognize and HATE fraudsters, and Donald Trump is a FRAUDSTER of the highest order! If only NJyans saw that about Christie before they elected him.
* Wow! Bloomberg is not known for his oratory. However, he really tore Trump a new one. In a little over twelve minutes he exposed what a true fraud Trump is. I doubt I can vote for Hillary due to the corruption surrounding her and the Clinton Foundation. However, Bloomberg did a good job of making sure many independents don't vote for Trump and made the case for Hillary. In fairness before he made a decision not to run for president himself Bloomberg had been reported to have said plenty of negative things about Hillary Clinton.
* The Dems give you Bloomberg. The Repubs give you Chachi
* Which is worse? The lousy things Hillary did accidentally, or the lousy things Trump did intentionally? He wants to deport the illegals, but has no problem hiring them. Remember when Reagan took credit for the demise of the USSR? Putin sure does, and he's playing a chess game with an orange haired clown who thinks he's the king of dodgeball.
By Matt Arco, July 27, 2016
Speaking on the floor at the Democratic National Convention on Wednesday night, former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg didn't hold back when it came to taking the fight to Republican nominee Donald Trump.
On the third night of the convention, Bloomberg, a political independent, bashed Trump, a fellow New York billionaire businessman.
Here are seven of some of Bloomberg's toughest shots:
1. "I'm a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one."
2. "Throughout his career, Trump has left behind a well-documented record of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits, angry shareholders and contractors who feel cheated, and disillusioned customers who feel ripped off."
3. "Truth be told, the richest thing about Donald Trump is his hypocrisy."
4. "I know what it's like to have neither party represent my views or values ... Whatever our disagreements might be, I've come here to say we must put them aside for the good of our country and we must unite around the candidate who can defeat a dangerous demagogue."
5. "He says he wants to deport 11 million undocumented people, but he seems to have no problem in hiring them. What'd I miss here?"
6. "The bottom line is Trump is a risky, reckless and radical choice, and we can't afford to make that choice."
7. "I understand the appeal of a businessman president. But Trump's business plan is a disaster in the making."