To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Goodbye Cruel Olympian

It came to me on a thread concerning the de-funding of NPR, a red herring in itself for such a naked fascist drive will not survive the Senate, that there is no good reason to participate in a theater of hate filled absurdity otherwise known as the Olympian comments section. The half dozen old farts regularly vomiting up their bile are so far gone that there is cogent argument for stripping them of the second Sapient in their species identification. There is nothing I or any reasonable person can do to deliver them from bat shit crazy Funhouse of Hell of their own creation in which they they live and breath. I'd tell then to fuck off but they did that to themselves years ago.


I have to say it feels like I've taken a load off my back and am breathing clean air after a long and pointless slog through a cesspool.


Anything I care to say about community events will take place on one of the several dozen good local media that do not violate their own guidelines to cater to the bleating sheeple of the American Fascist Movement.

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Yeah, but it's such fun tweaking their tail feathers and getting them all hot and bothered!

Spinnaker said...

But ... but ... who'll have my back????

xyzzy said...

Yeah, it's why I rarely comment there anymore - because it's rare that I read the Olympian LTE anymore.

Anon_the_Great said...

I guess I am tired of interacting with an alleged newspaper who's management team so clearly loathes the community that pays their wages.

I have to walk away from glenn and the rest of the idiots because I found my replies to the hatred and the lies were wearing me down.
The effort to rebut the bullshit is not worth the effort of the results. I used to kid myself that going public with my opinions would give hope to moderates that the world is not rules by dinosaurs but recently I realized after a week or so moderates turn away from the bottomless chum bucket.

It is time for local business to find other venues for their advertising dollar and end the abusive relationship. Fact is Mike Oakland is just not that into locally owned and operated Olympia businesses and cares little who knows of his contempt. Any why should he care? He is a few years from retiring with a comfortable pension.