To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Isn't that convenient-- it's all Disqus' fault!

........................................

  • infowarsdotcom
    OH I see my reply to this Whining and Complaining was deleted...but why? All I said was...seems like every time subjects such as this come up..whites seem to run and hide and say blacks are whining and complaining...but its still fact. Racism is alive and well...in the court system, at work, in schools, and even this forum.
    I didn't cuss...or say anything inappropriate but yet it was deleted. hmmm.

    • Tammy McGee, Moderator for TheOlympian.com
      I'm not sure why your comment was flagged, but it was flagged by the Disqus filter, and not by me. I approved the comment and released it from the 'holding' page, but for some reason it isn't showing as having been approved. I see that you have repeated the comment and it has not been flagged. I'll keep my eye on this issue, and if it happens again, I'll notify Disqus.
    Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/03/22/1588254/some-people-wont-allow-facts-to.html#ixzz1HNoncXKq
    ........................................

    No comments: