To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sounds like Tammy is having a slow day ...

• GinaMD
I am really disgusted with who ever this great censor is ! --- I am the "guest" whose comments were removed and they were certainly mild compared to those left posted

WHY ? is what I can't understand !

• •
Tammy McGee, Moderator for TheOlympian.com
Gina, I would welcome a phone call from you if you have a question regarding the reason your post was removed. I will continue to remove comments that attack other commenters, or are otherwise against commenting guidelines.

Tammy McGee
360-754-5447

5 comments:

Kardnos said...

Well....as you all know Larry was the only problem with The Olympian. Once Larry quit commenting, the problems would cease.

And pigs will fly.....

Kardnos said...

Oh..and smart moderators don't publicly comment. They have email addresses for every participant.

Anon_the_Great said...

I left a note for GinaMD to come check us out.

She seems to be on Tammy's shit list for no other reason than calling out the hatred and the lies of the usual clan of inbred morans.

Ms. McGee has been yanking my comments for pointing out the fact that Ms.Wesson lives far outside the City of Olympia and/or that her newest avatar My_Left_Foot is as transparent as her Granny's panties.

I do wonder why Ms. Wesson and Justin Kover feel the need to try and spoof comment forums. Do they really think anyone with a modicum of intelligence do not know who they are, who they associate with, what they believe and where they live?

Kardnos said...

Justin should mind his "Ps and Qs"

I have an email from back during the legislature primary that exposes him quite unkindly. His past is not a pretty sight and much of it is public information.

As to someone living far from the city limits - who got their undies in a knot when I submitted letters of support for candidates outside the district from which I live? Not that there is anything wrong with it and The Olympian is only too familiar with where I live...

"radec", who we all know as MR, who we all know as.....well, you know... accused The Olympian of not verifying residency information and claimed I said I lived in Lewis County....which I did.....in 1986-87.

Anonymous98507 said...

Larry, apparently no one can shake the "taint" of having lived in Lewis County at one time or another.