To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Congrats to Anonymous 98507

I want to take a moment to congratulate our Editor and primary contributor.

I got ThurstonBlog off the ground in 2009 because the right wing assholes were causing The Olympian comments to be shut down on damned near a daily basis.  Sometime after that, I made it clear that this blog belonged to the community and not me (despite the stupid comments by The Olympian's current group of right wing monikers).  Anonymous 98507 took over the editing (with minimal oversight by me) and had spearheaded the majority of contributions.  My thanks for keeping ThurstonBlog alive.

Why do I say this?

I haven't participated much, other than the last week or so and in monitoring the traffic I see that our current readership has doubled the daily average of 2011 or 2010.  Someone is interested and reading ThurstonBlog.

Anonymous 98507 - keep up the good work.

I'll keep putting just enough profanity in the text to piss off the nutcases.

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Thanks, Larry. I'm glad to have the opportunity to post things to tweak the noses of the Wingers. :-)

sidrat38 said...

and you're doing a great job, Anon..keep it up!

Anonymous98507 said...

Thank you! It gives me a purpose in life. LOLOLOL