To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Horse's Ass of the Day

RedForeman:
Boy, am I glad I moved out of Thurston county. (That's the cue for some wag to say "We are too.") To which I respond, my customers weren't happy and my tax dollars left with me.


Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2012/11/06/2310575/wolfe-romero-lead-races-in-commissioners.html#storylink=omni_popular#storylink=cpy

Frankly, we never noticed you were here in the first place.  I personally think you are a made up moniker that has no business nor resides anywhere except your own mind.  At least try to be consistent about your posts in the Trib and the Olympian.  In the Trib you champion the "good old days of prostitution" in Downtown Tacoma and in The Olympian, you bitch and moan about the street life.  Faker.

No comments: