To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, February 26, 2012

CherokeeNative Joins ThurstonBlog!!!

We welcome CherokeeNative, who applied for membership to ThurstonBlog.  An invitation has been sent to CherokeeNative's email address that was submitted and upon receipt, this person can register and participate.

We look forward to many submissions by this clever, intelligent blogger.

For those wanting to join, summit your request to yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com (we are already spammed with right wing hate sites, so you can save those, although they do make for great fodder)

Welcome CherokeeNative!

Throw in a WELCOME comment!!!

8 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Welcome Cherokee!!

I have been enjoying your thoughtful and respectful posts for a while now.

Glad to have you with us

Anonymous98507 said...

Yay! Happy to have you here where you can post without fear of getting your posts deleted. No 250 word limit either! Best of all, the right-wingers over on the Zero do read here so you can still get your messages across. LOL

xyzzy said...

I don't post in the Olympian anymore, and rarely bother to read comments there. When I do read them, I always read yours as they have always been well thought out and enjoyable reads. Welcome and I look forward to your posts here.

xyzzy said...

I don't post in the Olympian anymore, and rarely bother to read comments there. When I do read them, I always read yours as they have always been well thought out and enjoyable reads. Welcome and I look forward to your posts here.

Kardnos said...

We do have a word limit. Ask "chuck from tacoma"

(a walk down memory lane for the old time ThurstonBloggers)

xyzzy said...

Wonder why my previous comment posted twice....

Anonymous98507 said...

xyzzy, because it was worth it? :-)

a real winer said...

Welcome, CherokeeNative, to a safe, open-minded place for your thoughtful and articulate posts.