To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, February 27, 2012

Take a peek at a local legend to be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfqIJLLBAg0

My good friend, Michael Crain, has been a star in waiting for two decades in the Northwest.  Mail carrier by day, Michael has labored like the rest of the local music scene for the love of the art.  I've had the pleasure of playing behind him on several occasions.  My guitarist/friend Dave Croston does his recording production.

I'm not a big fan of country music, but I love Mike's whimsy with lyrics.  Reminds me of Arlo Guthrie rhyming "orange" with "door hinge".

Check out the chorus when he ties "singer" to "humdinger"

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

We'll hope that he has at a minimum a fraction of Arlo's success.