To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, March 21, 2010

History has been made!


Both necessary bills have been passed!

I'm glad this has happened in my lifetime. I've been fortunate and have never been without access to affordable medical care and/or health insurance to cover catastrophic needs, but I know many people who do not have health insurance because of its cost. It pleases me mightily to see that the majority of the nation's congressional representatives have finally done something positive about health insurance reform!

9 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LostOnAnIsland said...

This just in. SondraK has broken into her emergency stash of children's blood to replenish the ruby rivers that she has been crying. Sources close to the bitch of Beelzebub say the center of the pentagram for which she hangs inverted above is barely even recognizable in the sea of sorrow for which she weeps. She plans on making a donation link on her blog for her minions to access easy instructions on capturing, draining, and shipping the plasma of the innocent to replenish her supply. Dig your hind claws deep into that rafter Sondra, it's going to be at least another couple of years.

a real winer said...

Too freakin funny, Lost, you've outdone yourself this time. Such imagery. Not sure I needed all of it, but very impressive just the same.

Anonymous98507 said...

"Too freakin funny"-- oh so true! I can barely type because of tears from laughter..... and my thigh hurts from slapping it. LOLOL

Kardnos said...

...just when I thought that Lost had won "Comment of the Year", Lost re-wins "Comment of the Year"

sparkle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LostOnAnIsland said...

I must respectfully decline the award for comment of the year on account that we are just in March but would like to thank the academy for the honor of being nominated. I'm glad you guys and gals enjoy my handiwork and I look forward to entertaining you all throughout the rest of the year. It's fun to have a uncensored venue to write and a audience who enjoys my silly little posts. When it comes to Sondra this stuff practically writes itself.

sparkle said...

Had to delete earlier comment, but the capturing draining and shipping of plasma explains why they are against a healthy USA! Must feed masses of....must feed masses of....must feed masses.....

xyzzy said...

here here!!