To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

passenger eats winning scratchcard

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/7330126/Frustrated-Ryanair-passenger-eats-winning-scratchcard.html

I don't know.........it seems tabloid to me but still amusing. It's much like the kind of thing one might read on the shitter(if you don't mind my American English) of a trailer in the bowels of Lacey... not that I,...your author..would know of such a thing first hand. Huh, make no mistake of this simple fact.......I have always lived a very privileged lifestyle. Yeah....full of all kinds of great shit in Olympia...ahhhhh screw you for judging me(unless you judged me favorably).

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

If that happened on an airplane in U.S. airspace, you know what would have happened-- immediate landing at the nearest airport, air marshals and cops swarming, blame being placed all over the place, etc., etc.

sidrat38 said...

It's much like the kind of thing one might read on the shitter(if you don't mind my American English) of a trailer in the bowels of Lacey==========

So you HAVE been to Sondra's house....

hehehe

kidding, Anon...just kidding...

LostOnAnIsland said...

3:37 there sidrat38.
Night owl, early bird, or insomniac?