To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FOX didn't get the joke....

From FOX Media:

Tina Fey says her Emmy-winning impersonation of Sarah Palin may have hurt ratings for her show “30 Rock.”
The comedian and actress writes in her new book “Bossypants” that the impression did not bring positive attention to the show, which also stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan, but instead may have polarized audiences.
“Some may argue that exploiting Governor Palin and her family helped bring attention to my low-rated TV show,” an excerpt of the book posted on USA Today reads. “I am proud to say you are wrong.
“My TV show still enjoys very low ratings. In fact, I think the Palin stuff may have hurt the TV show. Let’s face it, between Alec Baldwin and me there is a certain fifty percent of the population who think we are pinko Commie monsters.”

No comments: