To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, April 1, 2011

So I just got back from vacation...

And I passed the famous "Uncle Sam" sign in Chehalis...

Paraphrasing, it said..

First Iraq, then Afghanistan, now Lybia.

What are you going to get us into next, Obama?


Gee, Obama got us into Iraq and Afghanistan??????

I guess that Bush guy must have been on leave from his National Guard assignment and let Barak take over that day....

Oh,those wacky republicans..

2 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Never let it be said that the R's let truth get in the way of a good insult...

Kardnos said...

I recall the same sign once saying "you're in America now, speak the language"

I'm sure the Pilgrims had a strong grasp of the native language when they arrived.