To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, July 8, 2011

Contrary to the mistaken belief....

..That we are some kind of a "hate blog", I'd like to take this opportunity to express my condolences to the family and friends of Betty Ford.

Betty Ford was a lady of grace and eloquence, who was respected by all, regardless of political stripe. Her openness about her addiction and breast cancer was trailblazing in the 1970's..(both subjects were very much "taboo" at the time), and her candor about speaking to these issues saved the lives of millions of people..

Rest In Peace, Mrs. Ford..

You done good!

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

She was also a lady of great bravery.

Kardnos said...

Anyone that would say "I'm going to be who I am and if they don't like it they can throw me out" is truly a class act.

RIP Mrs.Ford