To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Offensive words can prevent intelligent debate about issues of importance"

.............................................
I was slow today at checking out The Zero, so when I got to the article Offensive words can prevent intelligent debate about issues of importance, there weren't any comments.  I don't know if comments weren't allowed in the first place, or if the mods deleted them because the offensiveness of the comments proved the premise of the article!  Anybody get there before I did and can say whether there were comments made?
.............................................

1 comment:

sidrat38 said...

You beat me to it by just a few minutes, Anon.....

I was also at work all day, so I don't know if comments were allowed or not.