To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow,..I never knew that I was so powerful....

GinaMD 3 comments collapsed Collapse Expand
Do I have to go to the editor or what ? You are deleting my comments for no valid reason !

These were in response to ..sidrat38 's comment


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/07/28/1740422/it-took-too-long-but-end-comes.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1TTTrErqG

Tammy McGee , Moderator for TheOlympian.com 2 comments collapsed Collapse Expand
Do not threaten me. Your comments are exactly where you posted them. If you have an issue, call us or email us. Do not post threatening comments, or call us out on these threads, or I will remove your ability to post.


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/07/28/1740422/it-took-too-long-but-end-comes.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1TTTz3E00

Yeah! Me, (I guess...)


.....I only posted one little sarcastic comment.......

5 comments:

sidrat38 said...

which was this...btw..

sidrat38 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
Yes, because we ALL know there were no gays in the military before this


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/07/28/1740422/it-took-too-long-but-end-comes.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1TTUYqp1x

sidrat38 said...

And that was in response to Wild_Child....

Don't know why GinaMD's panties are all in a bunch.....


(..And I don't care to know..)

Anonymous98507 said...

Gina has a humongous chip on her shoulder and jumps to unwarranted conclusions. I've noticed that occasionally Disqus doesn't display comments until you refresh the page, but she thinks she's being targeted. Frankly I wish the Zero would target her for banning because she's damned irritating. LOL

Kardnos said...

I'm loving this constant argument Tammy is perpetrating with the readers. How about just moderate and shut up?

Either a comment is acceptable or it's not and you delete it.

She tells "Gina" to keep her comments out of the public eye.....by commenting in the public's eye.

Kardnos said...

Tammy McGee , Moderator for The Olympia:
"Do not threaten me. Your comments are exactly where you posted them. If you have an issue, call us or email us. Do not post threatening comments, or call us out on these threads, or I will remove your ability to post."

Now who is threatening???