To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, October 8, 2010

No's jobs done cheap


  1. SondraK said,
    June 9, 2005 at 0:16
    Words in my mouth again. They all add up, silly. I’ve had spikes, too. Your pendragon freak show will level off.
    Gah, you will not win….
    let’s see if I can take things out of context, too….
    hmmm, no, I prefer the honest approach and don’t like to mislead. That’s like lying.
    It’s the credibility, stupid.
  2. Brad R. said,
    June 9, 2005 at 0:19
    Directly quoting Sondra = Putting words in her mouth.
    Sondra, you’re the best. Please, come by every day. I’ll make you Sadly, No’s! Resident Troll! It’ll be so much fun!
(tip o' the hat from our friends at "Sadly, no")

Pay "no" attention to the dangling "1." I can't delete



3 comments:

sidrat38 said...

hmmm, no, I prefer the honest approach and don’t like to mislead. That’s like lying


BWAHAHAHha......

Kardnos said...

priceless, no?

sidrat38 said...

Irony ,thy name is Sondra