To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, October 15, 2010

We tried to help you, Christy, but you didn't listen.

ThurstonBlog attempted to assist Christine O'Donnell by suggesting that she use this posture to best campaign for her senate seat in Delaware, but she didn't listen and opened her mouth anyway(S).

Here's what happens when mouth is open and foot is nearby:

"What I believe is irrelevant," O'Donnell finally said after deflecting the question twice. "What I will support in Washington, D.C., is the ability for the local school system to decide what is taught in their classrooms and what I was talking about on that show was a classroom that was not allowed to teach creationism as an equal theory as evolution. That is against their constitutional rights and that is an overreaching arm of the government."
O'Donnell also struggled to answer Karibjanian's request that she name a recent Supreme Court decision she disagrees with.
"Oh, gosh," O'Donnell said. "Give me a specific one, I'm sorry."
"Actually, I can't," Karibjanian replied, "because I need you to tell me which ones you object to."
"I'm very sorry," O'Donnell said. "Right off the top of my head, I know that there are a lot, but I'll put it up on my Web site, I promise you."

Now, whereas we agree that what she believes IS irrelevant, ThurstonBlog doesn't endorse the idea that each school district should have their own version of truth.

As to the Supreme Court "gotcha" question - it's nice to know that O'Donnell was coached by the same people that coached Sarah Palin.

If you always do what you've always done.........

As to her answer on the website, I'll let the readers decide if this is Christy's work or not.

http://christine2010.com/press-releases/2010-10-14/o%E2%80%99donnell-recent-supreme-court-votes

You can't even see her campaign managers' lips moving when she talks.

2 comments:

a real winer said...

An old expression comes to mind--Garbage in, garbage out.

a real winer said...

Another one--You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Apologies to female pigs for the comparison to Ms. O'Donnell.