To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, October 17, 2010

Readership

As of December 2nd, ThurstonBlog will have been active for 1 year (I'm not counting the half dozen posts I did in 2007)

If we keep the pace that is going, we should have hit 15,000 total page views by the time we celebrate our first birthday.  That would be an average of 40+ pageviews a day for the year, but we are running close to 100 per day at present.

What I would like to see is more comments and posts from other authors.  Since radec has demonstrated that she suffers from the need to have her nose in my ass by stalking me on other sites, I'm not interested in opening comments to just anyone and having to spend half my time deleting bullshit from the blog, but I'm willing to listen to others opinions.

Would you like to see open commenting without registration or should we keep ThurstonBlog the way it is?

If you want to keep it as a registered blog, then I suggest nudging friends to participate so that we have more to offer.  Other than a few issues that we just can't avoid, we've gotten away from The Olympian as a constant subject and we haven't lost readership, so I think ThurstonBlog has a life of its own.

I might take this opportunity to shout out to our readers from around the world to participate.  All you need to do is send in an email, telling us a bit about your interests and we'll send you an electronic application for membership.  Once you've submitted, you can comment or start your own thread.

Thanks to everyone for their participation and to 90507 for moderation assistance and editing.

No comments: