To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, October 11, 2010

Someone certainly knows about moniker changes....

You"RE very hostile and defensive """""""Kate Anderson""""""""""".

And you'RE certanly not making a very nice first impression.
Why don't you go change your moniker again whilst you take a moment to settle down and try again later. Maybe this time with another kute kitty kat name :)
Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2010/10/09/1397848/dont-resort-to-name-calling.html#disqus_thread#ixzz123krN5fV
Nice try but it's not stalking when you put the link up to your FB profile for anyone to click on. So far you have demonstrated zero understanding of anything... except how totally confused you must be. You see you don't automatically join those groups just because you have friends that are in them. You have to want to join those groups. Contradict much?
(Edited by author 1 day ago)

Isn't it handy that the author can now get in and change their response AFTER someone else comments?

4 comments:

sparkle said...

Does creepy Caestus think I'm Kate Anderson, if so thank you! I am very pretty in that picture! LM(cute)AO

Kardnos said...

Sparkle - nice to hear from you. Hope all is going OK.

Yep - SondraKCaestus thinks that young lady is you.

Next she'll think it's me in drag.

The funny part is that she doesn't have a clue who I am on The Olympian.

sparkle said...

Thank you Larry, I'm hanging in there, thanks to all my wonderful friends, we got moved, and alls well,though don't ask Sumatra, my beautiful brown boy cat, he'd have a totally different answer!

sparkle said...

Oh and by the way Sondra, since I know you're lurking, I do not have a cute cat named sparkle, I reserve that name only for myself, and that user name actually has nothing to do with my shining personality (though I suppose it would fit!)