To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Are...you......KIDDING...me...????

GunnarWade 4 comments collapsed Collapse Expand
Loved the hecklers cheering in the crowd as he announced his resignation!


A Like
Reply
Today 08:03 PM
1 Like
Report Abuse


suzedoosie 3 comments collapsed Collapse Expand
Evening Gunner,
Update:
Not everyone was happy about Weiner's resignation.
There was two very upset "hardcore" Liberals on this forum who made the nastiest personal
attacks against us that I can ever recall.
I couldn't believe my eyes! The ugliest nasty attack finally got flagged and deleted.
We will never be silent and will continue to fight for what we know is right.
I am on a mission as I am sure you and my other fellow conservative friends are as well and our mission is to take America back in 2012!!
I really do believe things are starting to turn around for the better, I just know that all our
hard work will not be in vain.
A Like
Reply
Today 09:21 PM
in reply to GunnarWade



GunnarWade 2 comments collapsed Collapse Expand
Whew and what a day y'all must have had!

You couldn't have said that any better suze and I have your back! I believe you to be a honest and good person.

Keep up the good fight!

Good evening and tomorrow is another day

suzedoosie 1 comment collapsed Collapse Expand
Thanks for your support.
Tomorrow is another day and I am certainly not going to lose
any sleep over this latest attack.
I feel better now.
Good evening friend.


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/06/16/1688837/ap-source-house-dems-to-meet-about.html#storylink=omni_popular#ixzz1PVu7qNqJ

Oh, GREAT...

Suze is on a MISSION..

(..that and $4.79 still buys you a latte at Starbucks...)


Best of luck to you onyour worthless "mission". Suze....

(..BTW, I can think of a few more useless tasks for you..Gargling peanut butter comes to mind..Perhaps renting a giant constitution clad bus and travelling the Northeast warning the british that "they're gonna take our guns away!")

5 comments:

sidrat38 said...

It's funny, yet somehow sad, when you realize it's one person talking to herself..

(..or somewhat scary that 2 people are that twisted...)

Kardnos said...

It's nothing other than a dog and pony show and The Olympian moderator provides the space for it.

Anon_the_Great said...

Gunner and Suze sittin in a tree...

Look, budding Winger love. I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

Spinnaker said...

Larry -
I'm having trouble figuring out which is the dog and which is the pony.

You realize, of course, that when the Righties talk about "taking back America," they're not talking about taking it back from Liberals. The language (and the tone) would be much different if they were dealing with a Caucasian president.

Anonymous98507 said...

Spinnaker, what gets me is that they think we're so dumb that we couldn't possibly figure that out.... OR that we're going to automatically accept their protestations that they don't mean that! Buncha damned fools.....