To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, June 20, 2011

Luck of the draw....

I rarely visit The Olympian website - unless something in ThurstonBlog prompts me, as was this case.  I just missed our resident lurker....

radec 
Sage1 wrote:"The Wingers have thrown of the gloves and gone full on bigot. All that hatred for people who care little to nothing about you will destroy you."

This from the same person who frequently uses the "f" word against commenters in here on another website.  Hatred?  I should think so.  Another example of hypocrisy from the extreme left.


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/06/19/1692135/many-find-gay-lifestyle-sad.html#ixzz1PpnDSCIb

Sorry to say I'm not Sage, radec....but.....FUCK YOU.  If our content bothers you, stay the FUCK off our website several times a day, you pervert.

One of these days The Olympian will truly have the balls to eliminate you for good.  I can't wait for the screaming of "freedom of speech"

It's not you I hate....it's your hypocrisy.  Now how's that for a both sides of the mouth Christian statement?

Oh....and......

No comments: