To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, June 10, 2011

Where are the jobs that were promised by GOP?

SALLY KAUFFMAN; Shelton | • Published June 10, 2011
I know I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I feel I’m missing something here.
We’ve been told over and over by the GOP: “Don’t raise taxes on the rich. That’s where the jobs come from.” So, where are the promised jobs? I’m sure all those in the unemployment lines and their families would like to know.  I’d like to know.

(edit note) A few comments.....

justathought
Good question and points Sally!
And this is what we need to say to those who stand in the way of the economic, social and environmental health of our country: Either join the revolution or get out of the way!

wildcat67
Inhale deeply or just a wild thought grasshopper, get a job.  The world don't owe you a living.

justathought
inhale deeply or just a wild thought roach, get informed! I owe the country and democracy I love, whatever sacrifices I can make, as a local business owner and tax payer, daughter of a POW and voter!

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/06/10/1682119/where-are-jobs-that-were-promised.html#ixzz1OwY4C0GB

I'd say that "justathought" contributed a "shut the fuck up" to "wildcat67"

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

That's the way I take it! LOL