To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, June 4, 2011

What is that up my ass??? Oh...radec's head

I stopped quick again.....and radec's head went up my ass.

radec
Red, you know who is making enemies up north at the Tacoma newspaper.   Not that anyone would have trouble recognizing who he is, but he's now "Kardnos".

If anyone wants to have fun, go to the News Tribune's LTE comments and try posting the word "radec" and see what happens.

I'm making enemies???????  The News Tribune editorial moderators have eliminated the word "radec" from their blog vocabulary.  If you try to type it, your comment is deleted automatically.

Now THAT is top quality moderation!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous98507 said...

I just spotted that, but you beat me to reporting it here, Larry.

I sure look forward to the good, even-handed moderating that I'm sure will result when the Trib takes over the Zero. It's very irritating to see the righties' garbage comments remain in place and to realize that Tammy and her cohorts are in their pockets.