To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Uh....Joey......

Old_Reliable 
The real hate is over at that "other place"

I have been called vile disgusting names there, had stuff made up about me, and been insulted in every which way, all because I dare to disagree with some here who gang up to have me deleted, but their posts are never touched.  The Olympian only goes by their rules when it someone the moderators don't agree with.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/06/19/1692135/many-find-gay-lifestyle-sad.html#ixzz1PyWpUOhv
 
1.  If you're so offended why keep coming back for more?  Sadomasochistic?
2.  The Olympian only has to go by THEIR rules, you dipshit.
3.  Your deletions are because you are a stupid ass and don't know when to shut the fuck up.
4.  Readers of The Olympian get tired of your jail rape fantasies and your single bullet that Sheriff Andy lets you carry in your pocket
 
Hey...I've got a new knock knock joke for you, Joey....
 
Knock Knock
Joey:  Who's there?
Awgo
Joey:  Awgo who?
 
AWGOFUCKYOURSELF!

9 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Let' see..how many times has "joey" been banned??

There was IV, Joe the Plumber, sheesh I can't remember how many other monikers...all banned..

Personally, I've been sidrat38 for over a decade, now..always expressed my opinions..never once been banned..

Ya ever think, Joey, that maybe..











just MAYBE...




..it might be YOU???


Hmmmmmm?????

sidrat38 said...

(BTW, I'd like to point out that I used no vile language...no hate speech...no insults...I only posted verified facts..Nor did I contact the Olympian in any way, shape, or form to have "Old_Reliable"'s or anyone elses posts deleted or censured..Nor did I contact anyone else on this blog or any other to have "Old_Reliable"'s posts deleted or censured...





..So maybe you dug your own hole, Joey???? Hmmm???

sidrat38 said...

Old_Reliable The real hate is over at that "other place"

I have been called vile disgusting names there, had stuff made up about me, and been insulted in every which way, all because I dare to disagree with some here who gang up to have me deleted, but their posts are never touched

Oh, and BTW...



BOO HOO!!!

Try tying yourself to a fence in Wyoming in the middle of winter...

Or being dragged behind a truck for 5 miles in Texas..

Or getting stabbed 72 times in Florida...

If the worst you have to gripe about is that you get called to the carpet for your hate speech, consider yourself lucky..


Your type likes to TORTURE AND KILL people...YES I said that correctly...

TORTURE


AND





KILL





So don't expect any sympathy for your little whines over here....

Spinnaker said...

I was banned once. Sondra made a comment that said *clap* *clap* *clap." I suggested that she might be talking about a medical condition.

Kardnos said...

Spinnaker - that would suggest that someone got closer than the proverbial 10 foot pole.

Anonymous98507 said...

Oh, I don't know about that, Kardnos... she probably can spontaneously generate all kinds of nasties without the need for anybody to get close.

LostOnAnIsland said...

It's crabs make short work of a 10ft anything.

a real winer said...

He's never going to figure it out, sidrat. He'll always just be kinda "special" in that way. And, it'll always kinda suck to be him. Can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Or, a horse's ass, for that matter.

sidrat38 said...

Well put, winer...