To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doomsqual's influence???

.............................

dudeless  Today 11:14 AM
Intertube I am going to register a complaint as you have threatened me. Remember this is not to be a personal attack or advocate that you would like my head removed. Hopefully your post will be removed and you will not be emotional in the future. I think my comments are very timely regarding your behavior and comments in light of the tragedy in Tucson.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/01/12/1503120/early-bipartisanship-shows-in.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1ArFl1MUH

.............................

6 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Intertubes Today 12:07 PM
That's hilarious.


dudeless 43 minutes ago
Intertube your post your threatening post was removed. I can't find in any humor or hilarity in what you have said especially in light of the recent tragedy in Tucson. Lets try to tone the inflammatory remarks and personal attacks. I can really relate to what Sarah Palin is feeling and the outrageous attacks by the liberals.

sidrat38 said...

I just couldn't help myself..

When moronity rears it's head...sometimes you have to respond....

Anonymous98507 said...

sidrat38, I'm copying your post just to make sure your response to said moronity doesn't disappear:

sidrat38 Just now in reply to dudeless

"In fact the Tea Party wants less government regulation and intrusion into our lives not to watch over us."

So the Tea Party must support abortion, correct?

If, after all, they want less intrusion into our lives, then they must not want to intrude with a womens right to choose...

They must also support gay marriage...as they don't want to intrude into the bedrooms of consenting adults....

Correct?


and:

sidrat38 Just now in reply to Pax1

Oh, I get your point, Pax..easily

..apparently someone else is too busy watching Glenn Beck...And hitting the "flag" button..

sidrat38 said...

Thanks, Anon..

sidrat38 said...

Ya know...I try to restrain myself, but sometimes people just have to be called out for what they are..

I always enjoy a
good civil debate...

But at least bring SOMETHING to the table....

Sheesh..

sidrat38 said...

I also notice said "dudeless" has yet to respond...

Why am I not surprised??