To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lurking Lurkers lurking lurkily

http://thurstonblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/for-public-knowledge-and-discussion.html

As you all know, I monitor the stats and I'm always interested in the different page views that pop up. 

A week or two ago, I noticed someone was fascinated with a couple of blogs that parodied a newspaper moderator.  Overnight, the above linked issue caught two page views.  Now I know it's not a simple process to dig into the archives, so I'm thinking that someone has an issue with this particular blog.  It's popped up more than once in the past couple months.

I'm guessing that someone is trying to "stir the pot" and is failing miserably, for reasons I'll refrain from sharing.  Suffice to say the media and Larry are getting along just fine, thank you.

4 comments:

Spinnaker said...

Since I'm still relatively new here, this has been an interesting history lesson. Thanks for posting this, Larry.

Kardnos said...

Well, since it appears to be important to someone else....I just thought....

sidrat38 said...

radec Yesterday 04:53 PM



Some people prefer the online experience instead of being around crowds and people. This one person I knew, let's call him Larry for the sake of argument, only dates women via webcam through the internet


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/01/26/1519801/christmas-shopping-will-change.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1CEOG7EeG

sidrat38 said...

They're still lurking, Larry