To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, January 3, 2011

I really want to apologize to ThurstonBloggers

A few days ago, I allowed "radec" to have an account, as a gesture since "radec" had been whining consistantly about ThurstonBlog.

Now despite the whine that we are a hate blog and that we use profanity, "radec" took the account and immediately launched into a couple of childish blogs.  Needless to say, I could see the writing on the wall and I cancelled the account and deleted the offensive blogs.

I sincerely apologize for allowing the good name of ThurstonBlog to be smeared by such a negative, vile person.

I noticed that our stats were down during that time, but have picked back up since the deletions.

Thanks for your understanding.

2 comments:

sidrat38 said...

I actually would have liked to have seen those posts..

It gives you some insight into the workings of the right wing "mind"

Kardnos said...

radec's posts were typically childish and taunting.

Just read its posts in The Zip and you'll have seen it all.