To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Turning the other cheek

Karen from Lacey, joyfully writes:

I have lived here for three years now and I guess I am a little slow, but I finally do get it. You don't like Christians and you don't like Christmas.
The annual crop of anti-Christmas letters published in The Olympian and the anti-Christmas spirit that I encountered as I was doing my Christmas shopping have finally convinced me.


I am glad that we live in a country where we have freedom of speech and freedom of religion and that no one has to say “Merry Christmas” or celebrate it if they don’t want to but I also have the freedom to decide where I want do my Christmas shopping.


I spent about $2,000 in Olympia this year but next year I will be doing all of my shopping on-line at stores where Christmas is still celebrated.


So to all of the merchants and stores of Olympia, one more time, Merry Christmas and farewell.

Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/01/26/1519801/christmas-shopping-will-change.html#ixzz1CBXEMSKJ

3 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

I was pleased to see that most of the commenters showed her the error of her ways! LOLOL

Anon_the_Great said...

More drivel from a Flat Earth Xian fanatic.

Dear God. Even this atheist wishes people a Merry Christmas.

Anonymous98507 said...

LOL, A_t_G....

They're only words after all and really of no real religious importance since the holiday is pagan in origin.