To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, May 30, 2011

Ewwwwww!

.......................................
Peeing in the pool... sounds like something a Republican would do!

Before You Plunge Into That Cool, Inviting Pool, Read This

[snipped]

A survey conducted semi-recently, like a couple of years ago, asked 1,000 adults if they have ever relieved themselves in a swimming pool. Seventeen percent of the respondents admitted to peeing in the pool.

Sorry about quoting a two-year-old survey, but studies dealing with people peeing in the pool don’t come along that often. Funding them may be a problem. I’d bet money doesn’t just come gushing in. It’s probably more like a trickle.

Anyway, now we know that one out of every 5.8 people around you in that nice community pool is peeing in it.

[snipped]

To plunge deeper into this important subject, I spent some time researching it. OK, I “googled” it. It took a few seconds.

I wish I hadn’t. I could hardly believe my eyes. People on camera actually talk about how they peed in the pool they were still in. The short movie is called “How to pee in the pool without getting caught.”

They just let it all out.

“I’ve been peeing in the pool all day,” one young woman said. “I enjoy the water, so why get out? You are not supposed to swallow the water, anyway.”

I was shocked. And these are adults. We haven’t even talked about children, who probably pee in the pool more than adults.

Yahoo actually gives instructions on how not to be detected during the peeing process. “Just swim away from everyone else first, and swim back as soon as you start peeing so there won’t be a warm pocket of it for someone to swim into.”

[snipped]

There is no hope. According to the great [Michael] Phelps, American swimmers pee in the pool more than swimmers from any other country.

[snipped]
.......................................

No comments: