To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Sunday, May 22, 2011

HORRAY! I have my own stalker now!

sidrat38
Besides, we ALL know the world is going to end on July 22nd..

(please send check or money order to SIDRAT38)

I can save your soul for $100M


rlb
You're more of a immature child than you have been in the past

Get a life!!

in reply to sidrat38



sidrat38
And the fact that you have to follow my past says a great deal..

quit living vicariously...

*cough* STALKER *cough*


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/05/21/1659473/waste-of-money-100m-for-apocalypse.html#storylink=omni_popular#ixzz1N4rSbXCM

3 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Had to save it before it got deleted...

I'm sure rlb will be here to live vicariously through me some more, having no life of his/her own...

sidrat38 said...

Funny, too

My life, while never boring, isn't really one to be emulated (I know that's a big word, rlb...look it up in your Funk and Wagnells)

kinda scary that someone actually has nothing better to do than follow the few posts I put out there

Brrrrrrr.....

sidrat38 said...

Oh, and Sparky, (since I know you'll read this)

Don't try to get into a battle of wits with me...










....(You're woefully unarmed)....