To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Joey all excited over Gay Pride

Our little diaper wearing religious bigot is all excited that Teh Gays are coming and this time with a beer garden.

With all this support for a beer garden, including "Together", there should be no problems with my friends at Exodus International having a booth at the celebration.

They've already identified a location and will be there both days.

Exodus International is, of course, a gang of Flat Earth Christian thugs who love nothing better than to be teased and titillated by out and proud men and women. Makes em fell all macho for Jesus and shit. You can bet Joey will be wearing two layers of Depends that weekend to hide his raging boner.

I for one look forward to the opportunity to dialogue, and by that I mean mess with, these morans. I plan on dumping a tub of shrimp on their table while shrieking "Unclean! Unclean!" That or standing next to Joey with one of those Fuck this Guy signs seen and Westborough Church protests.

You've been warned Joey.

-Update-

Unwilling to be simply a bigot, 5 minutes later Joey trumpeted he will be an armed bigot at Pride. Sage 1 had asked 'Live Wire' aka the little fuck, to leave his gun at home while he manned (and I use that term loosely) the Exodus table. In his usual hysteria Joey shot back:

I won't be the one starting a problem, so I'll be carrying, and you can't do a thing about it.

So in a couple weeks I'm going to have a frightened Godbot with a gun looking for a reason to use it in my neighborhood for the weekend. Great. Just great.


Read more: http://www.theolympian.com/2011/05/25/1663347/city-to-try-festival-beer-garden.html#disqus_thread#ixzz1NQLTMQHZ

8 comments:

Kardnos said...

Joey was reincarnated just for the Gay celebration??????

Don't you all remember his rapture?

The old saying was "this is your weapon, this is your gun. This is for fighting and this is for fun"

You'll have to imagine the physical movements that go with the poetry.

Joey always grabs his gun.

sidrat38 said...

I hope Joey gets to meet a friend of mine..an openly gay police officer, who will be attending the event..

I'll ask him to stop by the Exodus booth to make sure everyone has the proper documentation on their CWP's..

sidrat38 said...

Oh, BTW, Joey..

My buddy is about 6 foot 4 and 295 lbs..

(Don't shoot him...you'll only piss him off...That is, before he takes you to jail, where you can fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a prison bitch..))

sidrat38 said...

I also did a bit ofresearch on this "Exodus" group..

(Naturally, on the front page of their website is the "Give Here" button)

Funny how one page says they were formed in 1998, yet they claim to have been around for 30 years..

(Must be some more of that "Biblical Math")

Anyway, one thing led to another, and I happened on a You-Tube page..

Surprisingly (NOT!) VIDEO after VIDEO of people whose lives have been ruined by these so called "christians" (I don't capitalize the "c" of faux Christian cults) trying to "convert" gays....

(Personally, after Anon and I raise our $100 Mil from the rapture fanatics, I'm thinking about opening my own church to convert these so very confused straight people)

C'mon..you KNOW you really want to be gay!!!

Anon_the_Great said...

Joey's gun bragging posts have been taken down.

sidrat38 said...

"I won't be the one starting a problem, so I'll be carrying, and you can't do a thing about it. "

Wrong again, Joey..

Your posts have already been sent to law enforcement..

Expect a visit from your friendly local officers....


Hope you have all the proper paperwork...

sidrat38 said...

BTW..read this one, Joey..

http://www.theolympian.com/2011/05/26/1665830/jury-convicts-okla-pharmacist.html

Next time you want to use your gun to replace your missing penis, you might want to think of the consequences....

sidrat38 said...

I wonder if Joey would be just as obliging if I wanted to show up at his "church" with my legal weapon??

Hey, I won't be the one starting a problem.....I'll just be going somewhere where I know I'm not wanted, antagonizing people who are different than me, telling them that they're all going to Hell because of their lifestyles..

(...but that's not starting a problem...)