To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, May 20, 2011

Wooden Shoe Like To No....

  • Ithappened2me2 says:
    SONDRA K, I mean KARDNOS ( I know, you have a thing for the person you are trying to punish
    So enquiring minds want to know your system for posting on this blog or others. Do you have a text document open where you create your responses, and then copy and paste in rapid progression on the comment dialogue block? That must be what you do, because there is no way a casual commenter could post so many comments in a row within 1 to 2 minutes of each other.
    We all just admire you so much that we would like to be able to CONTROL AND DOMINATE EVERY LETTER WITH OUR OWN COMMENTS JUST TO FIT IN.
    I await your reply......................
     

  • Ithappened2me2 says:

  • Ithappened2me2 says:


  • Read more: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/letters/2011/05/19/there-you-go-again/#ixzz1Mu9IG3NX

    Musta fingered it out.....

    1 comment:

    Anonymous98507 said...

    Figured it out just in time to be deleted....