To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 26, 2010

I just have to share this

http://www.sondrak.com/index.php/weblog/comments/28676/

Go to the link and read the conversation about me on 11/28. I tripped on this doing a search for my website, to see how it was linked.

SondraK, Joe the BM and the other assorted puppets were punked by someone using my name and then they posted a website - http://www.larry-hill.com/ which is not mine (picking myself up off the ground from laughing so hard).

I'm not sure which is funnier - the punkster who did them in or Joe the BM saying I have homosexual tendencies (Joe must have mistaken me for someone else when he was doing Men's Bathroom Patrol)

I thought one poster got it right and I got a free review on Sondra's website - I believe the term was "not bad".....LMAO. One problem.....wrong Larry Hill....ROFLMAO.

Now "Mitch" found my website and copied my picture and called it my CD cover. Wrong, Mitchie! I have four CDs available and not one of them uses that picture. You fuckers are so stupid you couldn't find your asses with toilet paper......LOLOLOLOL

Joe the BM was absolutely fixated with my sexual orientation. I wonder if my wife want's to know......

2 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Reading that drivel reminded me of the serious amount of bleeping used on Ax Men, Pawn Stars, and Ice Road Truckers on the History Channel. The Head Klown probably feels right at home, though.... otherwise she would censor posts. Wonder if she allows talk like that in her home?

Kardnos said...

She has got all those fools that don't live in Olympia nor should care who I am, blabbing on about me for hours....LMAO