To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Saturday, February 6, 2010

Invite your friends.....or let me

I really want to encourage participation on ThurstonBlog, but we have to keep it members only because of continual abuse by "TooHotAchmed, et al".

The way we can do this is to register everyone as an author, but I'll need their email address to do so. So, here is my plan -

If you know someone that would enjoy and not abuse ThurstonBlog, get their permission and send me their email address and I will send them the electronic invite that all of you got. They will then be registered to post, comment and read.

Thanks - Larry
"Keeping ThurstonBlog Sockless"

8 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Friendorfoe said...

Please and thank you Larry-Friendorfoe

Kardnos said...

I need email addresses to hook invite you

proud_lympian said...

Just wondering... did someone declare jihad at 1:11 AM on the Feb 6th LTE?

(1st comment of the thread)

Friendorfoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xyzzy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kardnos said...

I think we can all trust each other, but I'm deleting comments with email address, after I've used them for registration.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.