To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 26, 2010

Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus Christ, IV!!! Get a life!!!

Be careful, Larry the Fairy. You can’t get all your homo friends together and have people banned here.
Now go and get in a big slimy pile with all your butt buddies and rump rangers.
comment by JoeBandMember on 11/28 at 09:02 AM

(FYI) This was IV's response to the ficticious "Larry Hill"......

I'm sure IV followed this up with a rousing chorus of "Yes, Jesus Loves Me...."

Here's a post from IV, yesterday in the Daily O -

Comment on: Letters to the Editor for Feb. 25 at 2/25/2010 8:30 PM PST on The Olympian
Good letter, Mike. Those who preach "tolerance and diversity" are the ones who want most to control your every thought. They are the ones who have to "get" you because you simply disagree. They are the ones who make websites and "identities" specifically to harass and intimidate.


Uh......yup.

9 comments:

LostOnAnIsland said...

Wow, so that's the real JoeyBM among his own kind. It's nice to know that my instincts about him were correct from the first time I had read some of his Dulcolaxic rhetoric and got hit with a serious case of douche bumps. I hope he enjoys the open reading here and most importantly I hope he knows through my comments that out in this world is someone who genuinely hates him for just being who he is. I know nothing about who he is besides what he has shown and that is plenty for me to deem him as one of the most mentally dysfunctional colorectal cancers I have had the misfortune to share air and cyberspace with. I am sure he has plenty of years on me and can assume my oxygen will be that much more invigorating when he has finally taken his last breath. I'm sure he can at least take solace in that sodomy will be an Olympic sport in the part of hell he will find himself in and at last he can finally be without shame as he trains vigorously. Fuck you Joey.

Anonymous98507 said...

Hmmmmm, why don't you tell us how you really feel about JoeButtMonitor? VBEG

sidrat38 said...

Hell, I'm gay, and IV seems to think about gay sex more than I do...

Kardnos said...

Sidrat:

Nothing personal intended when I say "you leave me out of your gay fantasies, also"

At least I think you do...LOL

If you don't, you've got to work on the fantasy thing. A 59 year old chubby guy ain't much of a fantasy.

sidrat38 said...

Larry, absolutely no offense taken...

Just pointing out that IV is more obsessed with my sex life than I am..

(Personally, I enjoy a good gay joke as much as the next guy...)

Also, I've been in a committed relationship for almost 30 years..My only fantasies are about my partner..

...Something IV will NEVER be able to say..

Heheheheh

sidrat38 said...

..That's about the "committed relationship" thing, BTW...Not about having fantasies about my partner..


....Although.....

hmmmmmm...

Anonymous98507 said...

Sidrat-- "I've been in a committed relationship for almost 30 years"

Congratulations!!

Puts the lie to the crap the homophobes spew, doesn't it?

Kardnos said...

IV has had a great relationship with his right hand since puberty

sidrat38 said...

Thank you, Anon..

And in all that time, neither one of us has strayed...

Something the leaders of these anti-gay referendums can't say...

So WHO is corrupting the institution of marriage???

Hmmmmmm.....