To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, February 1, 2010

The Welcome Mat

IndependentVoter wrote on 02/01/2010 06:00:57 PM:
Larry sure gets a lot of mileage out of these new identities.


Hey Felcher, I have a great idea. Post on ThurstonBlog, where The Olympian doesn't get pissy with you and then you have a hissy fit about your "freedom of speech".

Tell us who all my new identities are. I'd love to know and I'm sure the rest of the ThurstonBloggers would get a chuckle or two.

Of course, you could be a coward and afraid to not hide behind The Olympian's Terms of Service that you love to whine about.

What do you think TBers???? Want an open forum with Indy Felcher where he can't hide behind The Olympian's skirt?

LOL

3 comments:

sparkle said...

It's worth a try, he'd never have the....guts though, we'd mop the floor with him and his buddy Livin' large Bob.

Kardnos said...

Check out the next item up for bid on The Bitch is Wrong!

Anonymous98507 said...

Go for it, Larry. I'll pull out my hazmat suit and check on the date of my last tetanus shot, and then I'll be ready to deal with IndyFelcher's spew....