To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Monday, February 1, 2010

Wrong again, Sondra!

GoIdfinger wrote on 02/01/2010 08:18:56 PM:
Gimmie a break rusty... TB'ers? sounds like a respiratory disorder.


The Welcome MatIndependentVoter wrote on 02/01/2010 06:00:57 PM:Larry sure gets a lot of mileage out of these new identities.

Hey Felcher, I have a great idea. Post on ThurstonBlog, where The Olympian doesn't get pissy with you and then you have a hissy fit about your "freedom of speech".Tell us who all my new identities are. I'd love to know and I'm sure the rest of the ThurstonBloggers would get a chuckle or two.Of course, you could be a coward and afraid to not hide behind The Olympian's Terms of Service that you love to whine about.What do you think TBers???? Want an open forum with Indy Felcher where he can't hide behind The Olympian's skirt?LOL

First of all, she hijacked that name from someone about two weeks (maybe three) ago. The original "Goldfinger" was a reasonable commenter. Now she's using it to intimate that I am "rusty nails".....which I'm not.

She probably got pissed off when The Olympian closed her "Joan Hill" personna this morning. I wonder how she'll react to GoIdfinger getting the boot tomorrow?

3 comments:

Kardnos said...

GoIdfinger wrote on 02/01/2010 08:51:46 PM:
She probably got pi*sed off when The Olympian closed her "Joan Hill" personna this morning. I wonder how she'll react to GoIdfinger getting the boot tomorrow?
Posted by Larry at 8:24 PM



So, now you get people booted? Does The Olympian know about this?



DUH!!! ya think so??????? Maybe you need to pay attention to the rest of the blog where I talk about sending emails to the staff and the publisher.

Dipshit.

LMAO

Kardnos said...

GoIdfinger wrote on 02/01/2010 09:16:19 PM:
This comment has been hidden and is pending site review. Click here if you wish to view.
You are not helping your case...


My case? Am I getting my butt thrown off The Olympian? Nope. I'm watching TV and checking in here every 15 minutes during the commercials to get a few laughs

Kardnos said...

wrong again, asshole