To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The way to make IV's head explode

supreme_being wrote on 02/02/2010 09:48:18 PM: The military's top officer says it's OK for gays to be in the military? IV's head must have exploded upon hearing this news. Way to go, Admiral.

Of course, it depends on which "head" we're talking about, doesn't it? Remember, we ARE talking about gays, one of IV's favorite subjects..... [snicker]

8 comments:

sidrat38 said...

Interesting that Tyrone made reference to a$$less chaps...much as I did a few days ago..

Makes you wanna go..Hmmmmmm.....

Anonymous98507 said...

I spotted that, too, sidrat. We're so popular here....

sidrat38 said...

LOL, Anon..

Funny how we're so despised and ridiculed, yet, somehow, people seem to be reading..

Anonymous98507 said...

"Fatal attraction"? Hope none of us has a pet bunny.... LOL

sidrat38 said...

And I'm sorry, but I have to post this double entendre from Adm. Mullen..


Mullen said it was his sense that rank-and-file troops would support the change.

"I have served with homosexuals since 1968," he said in response to questions from Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala. "There are a number of things cumulatively that get me to this position."

Anonymous98507 said...

sidrat, how dare you make me laugh like that! Now I'll have trouble getting to sleep.... :-)

Kardnos said...

"There are a number of things cumulatively that get me to this position."

Oh...now I'll never get back to sleep....LMAO

sidrat38 said...

You'll notice I apologized in advance..

Hehehe