To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 12, 2010

I KNEW Glenn Beck was gay!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_on_el_gu/us_texas_governor_s_race_sept11

Notice the last few lines...

Beck, who is influential among the Libertarian-leaning voters that Medina has attracted, said he had been flooded with mail since he announced she would be on the show. Medina said in the interview that she has not been questioning the attacks publicly.
"There was a theme that ran against you, and that is, you are a '9/11 Truther,'" Beck said, referring to the term given to people who doubt the official account of Sept. 11.
"While I don't endorse anyone ... I think I can write her off the list," Beck said. "Let me take another look at Kay Bailey Hutchison if I have to. Rick, I think you and I could French kiss right now."
======================

There you have it..Glenn Beck wants to French Kiss Texas Governor Rick Perry..

5 comments:

sidrat38 said...

(Also kind of explains all the crying fits...)

Anonymous98507 said...

sidrat, the very thought of Beck French-kissing anyone, male or female, gives me the absolute willies... [shudder]

Kardnos said...

TMI....but thanks for the laughs

Anon_the_Great said...

The only person who doesn't know Glenn Beck is gay seems to be Glenn Beck. Oh yea, and Tea Baggers.

Heh. Heh. Heh. Tea Baggers. Heh.

sidrat38 said...

LMAO!

Good one, ATG