To Participate on Thurstonblog

email yyyyyyyyyy58@gmail.com, provide profile information and we'll email your electronic membership


Friday, February 26, 2010

Now I've never had the pleasure of meeting Jack...

"Jack", one of the SondraK minions is very creative....

"Sondra They know there are a lot of idiots out there. Hell just look at Larry(butt boy) Hill. The arugula growing season is kind of been over for a while it is a little chilly and the shit does not freeze well. Or maybe she has been keeping iwarm and fresh between the cheeks of her ass. Or worse growing it out of her ass. Well at least it will be organic.
comment by Jack on 11/29 at 05:31 AM"

Question is......was Jack up early and hadn't had his coffee yet, or was this at 5:30 AM and still drunk from the night before????

4 comments:

Anonymous98507 said...

Probably both, Larry.

sidrat38 said...

Well, when you read through some of his comments, you can see he's right up their among the "intellectual elite" of Sondra's blog..

(..Or is that "intellectually challenged"?.. I can never keep those two straight..)

(Oh, wait, yes I can..the challenged ones post over there...)

Nevermind..

LostOnAnIsland said...

I'm just shocked that Jack can turn on a computer much less type. He does seem like good company for old JoeyBM. I would rather do solitary confinement in a brimmed over porta-potty then spent ten minutes with those two idiots. The company would still stink but the conversation would be infinitely better.

Once again, thank you Larry and all for letting me have a place to express myself the way I like to. Feels good.

xyzzy said...

One of those times when I'm really glad to be able to say "I don't know Jack".